About Jake Trout & Hell Bent Metal
In 1990, Jake began his training as an apprentice Goldsmith under the tutelage of Master Jeweler, John Caro, in Washington, D.C. After working for various other independent jewelers in both Georgia and Florida, he has since teamed with Gordon Jewelers as an independent Jeweler-in-Residence, in Orlando, FL.
With a broad interest in metals of all types, he has expanded his line of designs to include techniques usually reserved for the blacksmithing arts and forged iron. Though highly skilled in crafting jewelry from traditional fine metals (silver, gold, platinum); and incorporating gemstones, pearls and a variety of other semi-precious stones in his individual custom pieces, it is his unique approach to creating fluid and organic forms that most clearly defines his style of work.
His interest in Gothic and Ancient Symbolism is reflected in some of his most creative designs. View the portfolio here.
If you are looking for a skilled craftsman to design and craft a one-of-a-kind piece either for yourself or someone special in your life -Jake Trout has the vision and capability to create an inspired work of the jeweler’s art.
References available upon request. Design requests may be forwarded to: email@example.com
Custom Ordering with Jake Trout & Hell Bent Metal
The following is an outline of how commissioned work usually proceeds. Situations vary from one project to the next, so this is to give only a general idea of what to expect.
- Call or e-mail to let me know what you would like.
- If you already have a design for the project, include it in a sketch. (e-mail or snail mail). Or give me an idea of what you would like and I will create the design for you.
- Once the design has been approved, it is time to establish a rough budget for the completion of the piece. (Only an estimate can be given at this time due to the individual nature of design work).
- After all design steps have been fulfilled and approved by both parties, a time-line for completion and the cost of executing the design will be provided to you, in writing.
- Once you have accepted the terms of this individual commission, a 50% deposit is required before any work on your piece can begin.
- Payment in full is to be provided upon completion of your project. You may use the following methods of payment: (paypal, cash, money order…whatever you determine is best!)
Please allow time for custom orders. Thank you, Jake
Warning: imagepng(/homepages/38/d277880488/htdocs/hbm2015/hellbentmetal.com/wp-content/uploads/wpcf7_captcha/590058572.png): failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded in /homepages/38/d277880488/htdocs/hbm2015/hellbentmetal.com/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-captcha/really-simple-captcha.php on line 142